Dress Code – Student
Students are to dress for school in an appropriate manner. Clothing should never be a distraction to instruction or disruption to the order of the day.
The Dress Code includes, but may not be limited to the following conditions:
1. Shoes must be worn at all times. (NO flip-flops)
2. No hats, toboggans, bandannas, or sunglasses may be worn inside the building.
3. Clothing with questionable or inappropriate language, pictures, or gestures will not be permitted.
4. Clothing that displays alcoholic beverages, drugs, smoking or tobacco products will not be permitted.
5. Students may not wear spaghetti strap tops, midriff tops, halter tops, or muscle shirts. Stomachs and backs are to be covered at all times. (A good test is to raise the arms above the head to make sure the stomach does not show.)
6. Shorts and skirts must be long enough to reach the fingertips when the student is standing.
7. Articles of clothing that are offensive to race, color, creed, or sex will not be permitted.
8. No chains will be allowed on articles of clothing.
9. Pants must be worn at the waist and will not be permitted to expose undergarments.